Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Creating classes, properties, functions
- Prototypal inheritance
- Working with modules
- The inner workings of decorators
- Decide when to use different types of imports and exports
- Know how prototypal inheritance is more flexible than class based inheritance
- Use decorators without wondering what they really are
- Your favorite editor or IDE
- Git Client