We'll be glad to discuss, please drop us an email.
React is a lightweight library to create interactive frontend. In this workshop learn how to create applications with React, from working with components, properties, state, to fetching data. Also learn how to create reusable code to reduce complexity and improve maintainability.
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at email@example.com or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Creating React Components
- Working with properties and state
- Creating custom validators
- Live cycle events, interacting with services
- Proper coding practices
- Create reusable frontend components
- Property structure the application
- Gracefully deal with errors and perform validations
- Avoid pitfalls and create reliable, maintainable code
- Create code that is easily testable
Developers programming the frontend with React
- Your favorite editor or IDE
- Git Client