We'll be glad to discuss, please drop us an email.
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Creating a Vue application
- Creating Components
- Handling user input and events
- Getting data from the server
- Organizing code and creating tests
- Be fluent and comfortable to make use of Vue
- Create frontend applications with Vue
- Create reusable code with proper maintainable structure
- Know how to exchange data with server
- Know how to create maintainable code with tests
Programmers, architects, and team leaders
- Your favorite IDE
- Git Client