We'll be glad to discuss, please drop us an email.
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at email@example.com or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Using const or let, does and don'ts, getting early feedback of code quality
- Diving into rest and spread, default parameters
- Powerful enhanced iterators and creating custom generators
- String templates and object literals
- Making use of destructuring
- Leverage the power of the language
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Create maintainable frontend code
- Get a good command of the language
- Your favorite editor or IDE
- Git Client