Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Dynamic interaction with objects and functions
- Pros and cons of metaprogramming, injection vs. synthesis
- Injection of properties and functions
- Synthesis of properties and functions, deep dive into Proxies
- Applying metaprogramming
- Deeper understanding of the language capabilities
- Learn how proxy works and how to properly use the modern features
- Decide when to use and when to avoid metaprogramming
- Safely exploit metaprogramming to create dynamic behaviors
- Your favorite editor or IDE
- Git Client