We'll be glad to discuss, please drop us an email.
Whether you're building an application that has to respond to high volume data or high frequency data, reactive programming offers a set of techniques to build highly responsive applications. In this workshop learn the fundamentals of reactive applications, how to process streams of data, how to communicate between the producers and the subscribers, and how to build for resilience and scale.
Dr. Venkat Subramaniam is an award-winning author, founder of Agile Developer, Inc., creator of agilelearner.com, co-founder of the devdotnext software conference, and an instructional professor at the University of Houston.
He has trained and mentored thousands of software developers in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia, and is a regularly-invited speaker at several international conferences. Venkat helps his clients effectively apply and succeed with sustainable agile practices on their software projects.
Venkat is a (co)author of multiple technical books, including the 2007 Jolt Productivity award winning book Practices of an Agile Developer. You can find a list of his books at agiledeveloper.com. You can reach him by email at email@example.com or on twitter at @venkat_s.
- Reactive Programming
- Creating producers and subscribers, communicating between them
- Processing techniques, synchronous, asynchronous, controlling flow of data
- Properly dealing with errors
- Different libraries and APIs
- When and how to use reactive programming
- Pick between reactive libraries
- Develop code that is performant and also gracefully deals with errors
- Build synchronous and asynchronous applications
- Design reactive applications
Java programmers interested in learning about reactive programming
- Your favorite editor or IDE
- Java 8 or later
- Git Client